Friday, June 15, 2012

June 15

Bailed out of RENN at 4.43 for a 3.6% loss. 
My thoughts:


 Losses suck…but this is only my second one.  
That’s 2 losses out of 8 sells so far since beginning withJason Bond Picks.  In other words we’re 6-2, i.e. trading with Jason Bond Picks has given me a 75% win rate.  When you think about it, that’s amazing.  I don’t know of any other person or entity on or off Wallstreet that can offer a 75% success rate.  
Furthermore, since I’ve been placing tight stops (mental or automatic) like Jason Bond teaches in chat and in the video lessons, these two losses have been pretty small: 5 and 3.6% respectively.  
  
In light of the numbers, I’m just being completely objective and honest when I say Jason Bond Picks has got to be the best thing out there.  $297 per quarter? Lol… right now, even with this loss, I’ve got about $1300 more in my paper trade portfolio than I started with and I’m only half way through the quarter. $297 is a steal… let’s just hope Jason Bond doesn’t realize that… 



I can now confidently say, that if you want a system of successful trading that will produce results, you need tosubscribe to Jason Bond Picks right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment